Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Full or part-time.
We are an award-winning CDMO, consulting and communications company supporting pharmaceutical and biotech companies in:
• Advancing their products to clinic and market
• Positioning for funding, investment and growth
• Communicating the impact of their science and services.
We support clients across the globe in developing formulations for novel drug molecules. Our “Fast Futureproof Formulations” approach means we always start with an end in mind, developing products which enable molecules to be accelerated from discovery to clinic.
We require an experienced administrative assistant to support our Management Team and Formulation Facility in Nottingham. The role will be home-based.
• Give people an environment in which they can succeed.
• Wellbeing over workload.
• Start with an end in mind.
• People and purpose over products and profits.
• Think, think, do.
• Be a captain
• Be authentic
• Be brave
• Be creative
• Be empathetic
• Be engaging
• Be kind
• Be inspiring
You will be working in a dynamic environment and supported by a fantastic team. The role responsibilities will include:
• Managing email and calendars for the Management Team.
• Acting as a point of contact for website or supplier enquiries.
• Managing/ensuring contracts and standard laboratory documentation are up to date.
• Arranging travel and accommodation.
• Documenting and monitoring staff holiday allowance.
• Ensuring processes and equipment are in place for new starters (e.g. IT, file and facility access).
• Ordering general office and Formulation Facility consumables.
• At least 3 years’ experience working as an administrative assistant.
• Excellent communication skills; comfortable and confident in liaising with colleagues and suppliers.
• Exemplary time management skills.
• Must have a permit to work in the UK.
• Experience with managing invoices and payroll using QuickBooks.
• Experience working in a scientific or University setting.
In return, we will offer the successful candidate a generous remuneration package, including:
• 25 days’ annual leave (or pro rata equivalent) per year in addition to bank holidays, Christmas and New Year
• Enhanced parental leave
• Generous pension provision
• Annual pay reviews
• Flexible working pattern
Every year, we donate 2% of our revenues to support charities and causes that we are passionate about. In addition to this, all our employees get to spend 10% of their working hours on activities that are purposeful.
Regardless of gender, race, religion/belief, disability, age, pregnancy or maternity, marriage/civil partnership, or sexual orientation, you are welcome here.
Candidates interested in applying for the role should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30th September 2021. We will only contact those who have been shortlisted for interview. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you have not been successful in your application.
We do not accept contact or referrals from agencies.