BE A PART OF GROUND-BREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on the recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and Medtech industries.
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for :
an Analytical Chemist / Drug Discovery
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
We are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a person able to provide technical and analytical support for chemistry facilities performing research and development. The hired candidate will work in a state-of-the-art lab, utilizing novel technologies in ground-breaking research.
• Perform analytical method development, validation and quantitation of small molecules using UPLC/MS and assist in developing qualitative methods for routine UPLC/MS usage by the chemistry team,
• Provide timely analytical services using techniques such as LC-MS, HPLC, GC, NMR, operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, GC/MS, FTIR,
• Analyze and interpret small molecule NMRs,
• Review and evaluate data, write reports and robust protocols for the smooth operation of laboratory facilities, solve complex analytical problems as well as recommend/implement continuous laboratory improvements,
• Assist in the creation of well-written, accurate, and timely reports to company management,
• Coordinate off-site testing as necessary,
• Qualify reference materials.
• Academic degree in Chemistry with 3 – 5 years of experience – industrial experience highly appreciated,
• Operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, GC-MS, FTIR, UV-VIS, NMR equipment and data stations required,
• Ability to interpret small molecule NMR data,
• The ability to solve extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables,
• Ability to work in a highly independent and self-directed work environment,
• Excellent communication skills.
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise,
• Opportunities for constant professional development,
• External and internal training, participation in conferences and workshops,
• Competitive salary and benefits package (e.g. private medical care, financial support for life insurance),
• Friendly work environment in a small team.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit a CV by clicking the Apply button:
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.
Candidates, who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English by clicking the link below:
Or if you prefer you can email us: email@example.com