From discovery to product launch and lifecycle management
At VCLS (Voisin Consulting Life Sciences), regulatory science guides Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and MedTech manufacturers throughout product development and commercialization. Starting early in the process, from discovery to the patient, VCLS assists innovators in designing optimized product development plans and regulatory strategies, combining the health ecosystem with commercial success. With a presence in seven locations across three continents and over 200 employees, VCLS serves a broad range of HealthTech developers and their investors.
Together, we accompany global stakeholders to expedite HealthTech products from discovery to patient access and beyond by bridging Science to Regulatory and Market Access strategies.
Working at VCLS is more than just a job, we offer a career. VCLS welcomes junior and senior-level professionals alike, and joining the team means striving for excellence and true understanding of both the regulatory environment we evolve in and how this environment may affect the needs of our clients.
VCLS is ambitious to continue our growth in the UK, having recently established our presence at St John’s Innovation Centre in Cambridge in addition to our existing office in Camberley.
We are looking for the right person to help us take the next steps on our journey. This opportunity will speak to you if you want to ‘be involved’, if you want to have an impact and influence our strategy, if you are curious to work across a diverse portfolio of client and client projects, if you want to work with great colleagues who share your excitement, ambition and level of technical proficiency and if you think you will thrive in our culture.
Associate Director / Director Regulatory Science
To provide Strategic Regulatory Consulting services to VCLS clients, to enhance VCLS’s UK presence and help grow the UK Regulatory Consulting and related services business.
• Provide consultancy services to VCLS clients, lead internal project teams, produce project deliverables up to full completion in line with the workload and action plan agreed with customers
• Utilize previous consulting insight and practice in the development of project scopes, plans and deliverables gaining the confidence of both internal stakeholders and external clients
• Manage existing client relationships effectively, maximizing all revenue opportunities
• Cultivate strong relationships with industry decision makers in ‘key’ accounts
• Participate in the definition of the strategic business plan for the UK business, including identification and development of service offerings and targeted markets.
• Expand the client base by identifying, targeting and securing ‘good fit’ new clients
• Maintain and mobilize an extensive network in the UK regulatory environment
• Engage with local networks to grow visibility of VCLS within the competitive landscape
• Present at domestic/international conferences and/or webinars and/or write articles in area of expertise
• Participate in Business Development and Pre-project activities (including proposal preparation, participation to RFPs and scoping calls, meetings or teleconferences with prospects, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
• Proven professional regulatory experience in relevant fields
• Ability to train/coach less experienced consultants
• Project Management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage and build relationships with colleagues and regulatory authorities
To apply, or for an informal discussion about the role, please contact Paul Kingston (Global Talent Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org