We are pleased to invite you to apply for the position of
Business Development Director / CDMO and partnering for innovative cell-based therapies
Location: remote – Europe or USA
We are looking for a person with demonstrated skills and achievements with a hands-on approach and drive to face the challenge of helping establish the company’s presence as a global leader in the field of cell therapy.
The company’s mission is to create novel cell-based therapies that significantly impact patients with autoimmunology disorders. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about making a difference.
The successful candidate will help draft and implement go-to-market strategies of partnering / licensing deals and CDMO services and scale up business development activities on the global market. The role will play a vital role in the future growth and expansion of our Client’s operations.
• Develop and implement a business development strategy that aligns with the company's vision and goals;
• Drive growth and revenue through the identification, evaluation, and execution of strategic partnerships and business development opportunities, with a specific emphasis on partnering and/or CDMO services;
• Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including potential partners, investors, and industry leaders;
• Making presentations on Company’s portfolio dedicated to big pharma/biotech clients and other potential collaborators;
• Sourcing new prospects, keeping complete, current knowledge of target organizations, including their current therapeutic pipeline, organizational chart, purchasing and procurement preferences, financials, public statements, etc.
• Contract negotiations.
• Degree in relevant life sciences field (Ph.D. would be an advantage);
• 10+ years of experience in business development, with a proven track record of success in a biotech – partnering / licensing or CDMO;
• Experience with cell-based therapies area will be considered as a strong asset
• Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills;
• Broad knowledge of R&D life science business and its specificity, including regulatory affairs;
• Fluency in English;
• Readiness for frequent travels.
We are looking for someone who wants to join our Client as part of the Key Leadership Team.
• Part-time B2B contract is preferable as a start; the full-time option is possible upon negotiation
• Attractive compensation package with a performance bonus;
• Frequent travels for conferences/fairs etc.;
• Possibility for fully remote work from anywhere in the EU or USA.
We would be happy to discuss the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.
Please apply via our recruitment system: