Who are we
At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 80 years. With approximately 19,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking for a Business Development manager, to ultimately be responsible for profitable sales growth in the Biomedical and Life Sciences market sector. You will predominantly sell Liquid nitrogen to be used as a freezing medium for medical sample storage and associated research behaviors and other associated gases. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an active part along with the UKI Life Science Development manager in growing industry, medical and legislative body relationships to keep Air Products at the forefront of this sector.
Additional to Liquid nitrogen sales will be Freezer sample storage equipment, sample handling systems and complete installations incorporating liquid nitrogen tanks, insulated pipework and associated control equipment.
As the Business Development Manager you will responsible for:
• Meeting annual sales targets for Liquid Nitrogen and Freezer, and associated equipment sales by direct face to face selling with the end user community and developing sales leads from industry partners, tenders, colleagues in associated business teams and existing customers.
• Develop wedge / wallet share sales in new and existing customers by full range selling of other products like Speciality, cylinder and bulk gases and engineering services with direct sales handling and support from other product line specialists as needed.
• Assist the product line manager as required to make sure the group sales targets are met.
• Develop relationships with Customers, key suppliers, partners and industry bodies by proactive engagement with their business decision makers in both formal and informal events including some exhibitions.
• Keeping detailed records of: wins, prospecting and call records in SAP CRM to allow good forecasting of the business for the benefit of: supply chain, Engineering and management reporting of results.
You will have:
• Background in a technical subject such as Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/Science is desirable but not essential.
• Experience of B2B commercial experience selling products in a high technology market sector, desirable but not essential.
• Strong commercial focus and good negotiations skills are essential.
• Demonstrable track record & prior experience of selling into business to business markets, using consultative and added value techniques.
• The ability to communicate, interact and influence at all levels of customer organization
• Excellent team skills and capability of successfully developing win/win situations with peers.
What We Offer:
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking this link: https://jobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=...
Apply by clicking this link: https://jobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=...