ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company connecting life sciences companies with world-class scientists and visionary leaders.
We help our clients find world-class scientific talents that deliver high-quality contributions to their companies. Connecting people who have strong aptitude and passion for their work with companies that share their vision and values - this is why we do what we do.
This position is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an innovative biotech company developing novel therapies for autoimmune diseases.
We are looking for an experienced scientist with solid strategy and problem-solving skills and knowledge in bioprocess development and manufacturing.
Chief Bioproduction Officer / novel therapies
The role of the Chief Bioprodution Officer is to ensure that the biomanufacturing processes are conducted in accordance with the SOPs, GMP and other regulations. You will be a part of Key Leadership Team and have an impact on critical decisions related to company’s bioprocesses and Contract Development and Manufacturing services being developed by the company. You will maintain professional positive relations with key clinical stakeholders to ensure that therapeutics are delivered on time and according to the bioproduction schedule.
You possess scientific and strategic skills and accomplishments in the industrial setting.
• Oversee, direct and evaluate the development of all biomanufacturing activities for all biologics projects. Direct other functions in order to ensure that the scientific integrity, operational excellence and strategic plans are adhered to.
• Research potential markets in order to identify new product opportunities.
• Monitors emerging technologies, regulatory bodies and products that might affect operations.
• Promote a culture of collaboration with customers, clinical sites, regulatory agencies and risk management professionals while resolving issues and implementing projects.
• Identification of problems related to production processes within the company and development of possible solutions (cell lines development, cell engineering, infrastructure, bioprocesses etc.)
• Analyze data generated to develop system solutions within facility operations.
• M.Sc. / PhD in biotechnology or relevant discipline or M.D. (with a minimum of 6-10 years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry).
• Strong leadership experience in bioproduction processes, e.g. ATMP / Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (genes, tissues or cells) or any biologic-based therapies, including protein-based therapeutics or vaccines.
• Knowledge of GMP standards.
• Being familiar with clinical trial procedures is a plus.
• Attention to detail and critical thinking capabilities, excellent planning, execution, and organisational skills.
• Must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; and be an effective team player who can engender credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
• A team builder management style is essential; one must be willing and able to be “hands-on.”
• Strong decision-maker with the ability to handle multiple competing tasks.
• Fluent knowledge of Polish and English.
Would you like to hear more and discuss this unique opportunity and make difference in novel therapies?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please, apply using our fast recruitment system: ttps://execmind.elevato.net/en/chief-bioproduction-officer-novel-therapies,ja,160