Medicilon is an integrated contract research organization (CRO), providing comprehensive one-stop R&D services for pharmaceutical enterprises and scientific research institutions around the world.
Based on the key requirements of drug R&D, we focus on meeting the demand for innovation and development. With our experience in serving domestic and foreign biomedical industries, we have built an integrated platform covering key technologies in drug discovery, pharmaceutical research, and preclinical research, to provide a comprehensive preclinical R&D service for the global biomedical industry.
About Client Scientific Advisor
Scientific advisors fulfil a proactive role in research or development to fully meet our client’s individual research project needs; provide scientific and technical guidance, expertise, and oversight for the project; support and collaborate with our UK team to give the scientific consultant for the project involving cross-functional teams. They play an active role throughout the lifecycle of the project, reviewing and advice on study plans, reports, research processes and standards to fully meet client’s requirements.
• Providing the scientific advice and research consultancy for novel drug discovery projects.
• Review and coordinate overall scientific research projects including study protocols, reports etc based on customer needs.
• Responsible for coordination with clients and internal research teams to drive, monitor and support of scientific research projects progress and project delivery.
• Regularly discussing and communicating with the clients’ scientific questions in a timely manner.
• Manage and track ongoing risks and issues of the project progress.
• Collaborate with other projects and business activities to support the delivery of project improvement or implementation as required by the clients required.
• Responsible for supporting business development and maintaining good relationships with clients in scientific perspectives.
• Doctoral degree in chemistry, biology or life science related subjects with industry work experience
• Have good communication skills to work with key stakeholders, teamwork, and innovative spirit to ensure the delivery of the project roadmap and its deliverables.
• Proven capability of managing multi-disciplinary collaborative project teams to deliver strategic and complex projects and operational activities on-time, on-budget and to agreed business requirements.
• Be self-motivated, proven ability to operate independently, tracking the project progress and good at summarizing and analysing work to give fully support for UK team.
• Work experience of managing and delivering research projects in CRO industry
• Preferably, you can speak another European language besides English.
Salary and benefits:
• A competitive salary.
• Flexible working time hours
• Pension contribution scheme.
• National holidays + annual leave
• Cambridge, UK
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact: 01223981793/ 07405574693 Summer Wu
Address: Allia Future Business Centre, King’s Hedges Road Cambridge, Cb4 2HY