At TTP we create innovative products and breakthrough technologies for our clients. Multidisciplinary teams of scientists, engineers and designers collaborate closely to solve complex problems to realise our clients’ most ambitious visions.
Healthcare innovation at TTP
Our Medical Devices team has in-depth experience of working to the demanding regulatory requirements of the healthcare sector, allowing us to make our unique product innovation capabilities available to global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. We have played a key role in the successful development and commercialisation of ground-breaking products in a myriad of fields including drug delivery, surgical and diagnostics. Our work has advanced healthcare significantly in number of disease areas; including respiratory, cancer, diabetes, ophthalmics, wound, continence, and ostomy. Although not in the same way as HCPs themselves, we have nonetheless made a significant and meaningful impact on people’s lives.
We are seeking an insightful and collaborative clinician with experience of business incubation to take a prominent role in innovation strategy and enterprise from within our Pharma and Medical Devices division.
You will use your clinical background and perspective to benefit the formulation of business strategies, generate quality in offerings, create innovative products and new markets, and make the most of technology.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams of business experts, designers, scientists and engineers across all of TTP’s main business activities; people development, business development, and project delivery.
- At a strategic level, identify unmet needs, whether patient, healthcare provider or TTP client, and create concepts, value propositions and business designs to meet those needs.
- At an implementation level, research and develop innovative digital and physical healthcare solutions for our clients.
- Maintain and develop TTP’s existing Clinical Network and managing our ongoing technology advisory partnership with Cancer Research UK.
- Degree in medicine, followed by foundation and junior and senior middle grades with specialisation in medical or surgical oncology.
- Evidence of involvement in healthcare at a system-level, ideally at a national or regional level, with a focus on innovation, strategy, and business or economics.
- Proven track record of working with innovators from diverse backgrounds, not always necessarily clinically led.
- An evidenced interest in technology, and business created by technology, with insight to the constraints presented by current healthcare systems and trends.
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, plus:
Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
Annual profit related bonus
Enhanced share purchase scheme
Life insurance up to 6 times salary
Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
You can find the role via https://www.ttp.com/careers/vacancies/clinical-innovator. Please apply via the website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Babette who works in our recruitment team via email@example.com.