Created in 2017, the aim of MyData-TRUST is to support the Life Sciences Industry in Data Protection compliance projects. MyData-TRUST is composed of a multi-disciplinary team including data privacy lawyers, IT, security specialists and pharmaceutical subject matter experts. Our scale-up company is looking for a Protection Manager Associate for the Uxbridge entity (UK) to work under a hybrid model (part remote working and part presence in the office).
The Data Protection Manager Associate is an integral part of the team delivering the services sold by the company. His academic and professional background was built around the main sector targeted by the company: Life Sciences. His skills were then developed at MyData-Trust or before, in the field of Data Protection.
He works primarily as a Project Manager and as a DPO for clients.
• Project management and coordination.
• Participate in meetings with customers.
• Perform Data Protection Gap Analysis (DPGA).
• Carry out Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
• Develop procedures, guidelines and templates.
• Give advice and recommendations on data protection.
• As an expert, stay informed about the latest developments in data protection.
• Organise internal information sessions on practical data protection developments in the Life Sciences sector in the field of data protection in order to keep the operational knowledge up-to-date.
• Perform various checks and readings.
Contains confidential information protected by MyData-TRUST. All rights reserved. Disclosure not allowed.
What are we looking for ?
• Knowledge of clinical studies and GCP OR knowledge of GDPR and data protection.
• Analytical mind.
• Project management skills.
• Be able to establish permanent relationships with the hierarchy, colleagues, team and clients.
• Master one or more foreign languages.
• Rare travel abroad.
What do we offer ?
• Permanent contract.
• Take into account your background in relation to our salary scale.
• Innovative company.
• International context
Please send your covering letter and CV through email to our hiring expert Kiara Ogliani: firstname.lastname@example.org