ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
We are pleased to invite to apply to a position of:
Director of the Biobank
Together with a leading Polish Research Institution, we are looking for an established scientist and leader, who will be responsible for overseeing the works of our Client’s Biobank. The Biobank Director will be heavily involved in conducting scientific research in the area of biobanking as well as management and development of one of the biggest biobanks in Poland.
Ideal candidate should possess proven scientific skills and accomplishments in biobanking, as well as vast experience in leading projects and managing teams involved in biobanking.
• Establishing development directions for our Client’s Biobank.
• Initiating, leading and coordinating scientific research in the area of biobanking.
• Creating and expanding scientific and commercial potential of our Client’s Biobank.
• Initiating and acquiring scientific projects and commercial partners involved in the field of our Client’s Biobank scientific interest.
• Creating commercial service portfolio of our Client’s Biobank for academic and industrial clients, cooperation with clients and partners.
• Leading and developing the national biobanking network project in Poland, close cooperation with other members of the consortium.
• PhD in biomedical sciences (biotechnology, biology, genetics, molecular science).
• 5 years of proven experience in leading a biobanking facility, including implementation and keeping the new standards in storage of biological material.
• Knowledge of aspects of clinical pathology, screening tests, diagnostics, ability to interpret results in laboratory medicine.
• Documented scientific/academic achievements – publications, scientific projects, grants, patents etc.
• Knowledge of medical services market, ability to build and sustain professional relationships, strategic thinking, business acumen would be beneficial.
• Fluency in English (especially medical terminology), ability to build and manage teams, good communication skills.
• Opportunity to join an ambitious, developing organization, which aims to be a leading research institute in Europe, on a position directly involved in creating the vision for the institution.
• Dynamic work environment, focused on applicable research and commercialization.
• A highly independent position.
• Attractive salary with an extended set of bonuses and benefits incl. private medical care and 36 days of paid vacation.
• Attendance in international conferences.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below:
Or email us: email@example.com
The application process takes less than 30 seconds.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.