BE A PART OF GROUND-BREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Director/Lead in DMPK in small molecules oncology therapies
Together with an innovative European biotech company, we are looking for a Director/Lead in DMPK, with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
Purpose of the position is to provide scientific expertise and support for drug discovery projects of the R&D department. We are seeking an experienced professional to work at the interface of medicinal chemistry, biology, formulation and translational medicine, an expert in small molecule ADME and PK/PD.
• Design ADME/PK/PD studies to support preclinical development of small molecule degraders,
• Prepare study protocols, tenders and critically review study results,
• Contribute intellectually to project development and decision making by working closely with pharmacology, biology, medicinal chemistry leads and outsourcing parties,
• Guide DMKP strategies and manage CROs,
• Consult of toxicology studies.
• PhD in relevant discipline, e.g. pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, medicine,
• Minimum of 5 years of DMPK experience in pharmaceutical industry, with in-depth knowledge of drug discovery and development,
• Expertise in ADME/PK cascade design, planning, execution and data analysis, knowledge of pre-clinical toxicology is welcome,
• Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams,
• Prior experience in managing CROs.
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise,
• Stock option plan,
• Private healthcare plan,
• Subsidy to sport activity package,
• External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below:
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.