One Nucleus is a not-for-profit Life Sciences & Healthcare membership organisation centred on the Greater London-Cambridge-East of England corridor. Headquartered in Cambridge, we support those institutions, companies and individuals undertaking activity in or with the above region. In 2018 we updated our website and CRM and this role has been created to ensure that we reap the benefits of our investment in the new systems and that the data we hold is up to date.
Role: To perform day-to-day sales ledger/customer processing including new members, membership renewals, event registrations and credit control. Updating and maintaining the database to validate current information. To research sector data and add new information to the database to support Business Development. To ensure that One Nucleus fully benefits from the new systems including development of reports and associated exception reporting with appropriate follow up.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when communicating with customers
- Ability to work effectively across a varying range of responsibilities
- Keen interest in the Life Sciences & Healthcare sector
- Strong organisational/self-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the principles of databases
- Ability to use initiative and to work both with and without supervision
- Experience of sales ledger and credit control
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, accounting software and databases
Experience of the sector, Sage Line 50 and CiviCRM are not essential but would be a distinct advantage. Equivalent experience would be valued.
Salary £23,000 to £28,000 depending upon experience.
Strictly no agencies.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Jean Verney firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be sent to Jean Verney by the closing date of Wednesday 15 January 2020.