Artios Pharma is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class research team in a dynamic Biotech company based near Cambridge, UK.
Outline of the role
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with another Finance Manager and Finance Administrator in a small team. The Finance Manager is responsible for helping with the day-to-day financial administration across the company. Your primary responsibility will involve providing support with various tasks including:
• Responsible for raising purchase orders
• Assist with accounts payables functions and raising payments for approval
• Check and scrutinise invoices for accuracy
• Inputting transactions onto our accounting systems
• Assisting with Bank account reconciliations
• Assisting with VAT account reconciliations
• Query investigation and resolution
• Assisting with month end reporting process
• Responsible for monitoring project related spend and month end accruals
• Assisting with year-end statutory reporting process
• Maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven experience of the above requirements and able to work independently
• Experience with SAGE200 accounting software package
• Desirable, experience with XERO accounting software package (training will be given)
• Desirable, experience of working with Amici procurement system (training will be given)
Key Skills and Abilities
• Experience of working in a busy accounts function, with the ability to multitask and support across the function
• Confident IT skills, experience with MS Excel
• A positive, proactive and professional approach is essential, as is the ability to communicate with colleagues and integrate within a small team
This is a permanent role offering an attractive salary & benefits package, if you have the right background, then please apply.
The closing date is 3 August 2020
In order to comply with UK employment law, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK, if invited to interview, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
Artios is focused on identifying and developing cancer treatments by exploiting novel targets within the DNA damage response (DDR), a scientific area of high expectation following the success of PARP inhibitors in the clinic. The company is actively working on an exciting portfolio of unique DNA repair projects.
No agencies, thank you
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com