Salary: £20,000 per annum
Full or part-time.
We are an award-winning CDMO, consulting and communications company supporting pharma and biotech in:
• Advancing their products to clinic and market
• Positioning for funding, investment and growth
• Communicating the impact of their science and services.
We support clients across the globe in developing formulations for novel drug candidates (small molecules and biologicals) for various routes of administration including oral, ocular, IV, intranasal and topical. Our “Fast Futureproof Formulations” approach means we always start with an end in mind, developing products which enable molecules to be accelerated from discovery to clinic.
As a result of our growth, we are recruiting a Graduate Analytical/Formulation Scientist to join our team in MediCity, Nottingham.
• Give people an environment in which they can succeed.
• Wellbeing over workload.
• Start with an end in mind.
• People and purpose over products and profits.
• Think, think, do.
• Be a captain
• Be authentic
• Be brave
• Be creative
• Be empathetic
• Be engaging
• Be kind
• Be inspiring
You will be working in a dynamic environment with and supported by a fantastic team of scientists. You will help to develop and analyse formulations for preclinical studies, clinical and commercial prototypes for our global clients.
• BSc in pharmacy, pharmaceutical or cosmetic science, analytical chemistry or equivalent.
• Experience in using HPLC.
• Must have a permit to work in the UK.
• Relevant work experience in a pharma, biotech or CDMO company.
• Knowledge of developing, manufacturing and/or testing formulations for a range of administration routes, for example oral, IV, ocular, subcutaneous, topical.
• Knowledge of the formulation requirements for preclinical studies.
• Knowledge of other analytical testing techniques.
In return, we will offer the successful candidate a generous remuneration package, including:
• 25 days’ annual leave (or pro rata equivalent) per year in addition to bank holidays, Christmas and New Year
• Enhanced parental leave
• Generous pension provision
• Annual pay reviews
• Flexible working pattern
Every year, we donate 2% of our revenues to support charities and causes that we are passionate about. In addition to this, all our employees get to spend 10% of their working hours on activities that are purposeful.
Regardless of gender, race, religion/belief, disability, age, pregnancy or maternity, marriage/civil partnership, or sexual orientation, you are welcome here.
Candidates interested in applying for the role should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September 2021.
We will only contact those who have been shortlisted for interview. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you have not been successful in your application.
We do not accept contact or referrals from agencies.