Sosei Heptares is an international biopharmaceutical group focused on the design and development of new medicines originating from its proprietary G Protein-Coupled Receptor (GPCR) targeted StaR® technology and Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD) platform capabilities. The company is advancing a broad and deep pipeline of partnered and in-house drug candidates in multiple therapeutic areas including neurology, immunology, immuno-oncology, gastroenterology and rare/specialty diseases. Sosei Heptares is a world-leader in engineering of functional, stabilized GPCRs in their natural pharmacological conformations (agonist or antagonist), enabling the determination of 3D structures of GPCR-ligand complexes useful for SBDD.
Sosei Heptares has approximately 145 employees based in the new R&D research facility at Granta Park. The size of the company ensures a transparent linkage between all activities from early discovery through to clinical development.
We are now seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support Technician working in our expanding IT team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Help support existing infrastructure hardware, including routers, firewalls, servers both physical and virtual, arrays, email, and cloud technologies.
• Support IT systems, performing maintenance and ongoing housekeeping activities such as checking backups, system monitoring, software updates, server clean up tasks, AD housekeeping and security activities.
• Setup of end user laptops, desktops, docking stations, voip phones and other such equipment.
• Perform inhouse IT support activities, escalating calls to the external IT Support Provider, when required and acting as a point of contact between end user and escalation points.
• Installation and support of all IT hardware and software as required.
• Maintain the security of systems and networks within company guidelines and any legal requirements such as PCI and data protection.
• Adherence to and promotion of IT change control processes.
• Maintaining and keeping corporate IT asset and documentation register up to date.
Our preferred candidate will have the following profile:
• Minimum of 2 years proven experience within an IT environment. i.e. helpdesk/ in house support role.
• Understanding IT Infrastructure concepts used in dispersed organisations, such as IP networking, AD, DNS, group policies and Office 365.
• Familiarity with IT hardware including routers, firewalls, physical and virtual server environments.
• Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10.
• Good knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
• Understanding of Computer Networks: LAN, VLAN’s, WAN, VPN, Wi-Fi, DHCP and DNS.
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administration skills with a focus on attention to detail.
• Driven and self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
• Good time management skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proof of the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Heptares is an equal opportunities employer.
Further information can be found on our website (https://soseiheptares.com). Applications should include a covering letter with curriculum vitae including the names and contact details for two referees. All applications should be made via our website, quoting reference number 2019_1OP. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2019
Strictly, no agencies.