We are a leader in liquid biopsy. Every day we transform the lives of cancer patients and their families through the power of liquid biopsy. Our tests unlock essential genomic information from a simple blood test and allow clinicians to make more informed treatment decisions for their patients.
We are dynamic and innovative, focused on the development of new ground-breaking technologies in a fast-paced and international setting. Our exceptional team of talented and driven individuals work together to combine their energy and expertise in world-class research, product development and commercialization to bring new tests to the patients that need them. If making a difference is in your DNA and you are ready to join the liquid biopsy revolution, then you could be just the person we are looking for to join our team based in Cambridge, UK!
Ensure productivity of an automated Clinical Lab and help develop the LIMS platform alongside new laboratory technology.
• Interfacing between the LIMS users and the Computational team as to establish user requirement s.
• Develop User Guides or Work Instruction documents (SOPs).
• Train and support LIMS users.
• Maintain and create workflows.
• Script ing against the LIMS api.
• Develop IQ, OQ, PQ documentation.
• Conduct UAT testing to ensure that the configuration is meeting the business needs, also resolve any bugs ident ifi ed during the testing phase.
• Integrating the LIMS with other in house system.
• Supporting the day to day CLIA lab operat ionsby dealing with LIMS issues such as incorrect entries as they arise.
Experience with python, Knowledge of LIMS configuration, Experience working with Git repositories, Experience with Shell command-line interpreter such as bash.
Experience with liquid handling robots. Understanding of molecular biology and experience with molecular techniques including PCR and NGS.
Experience with Clarity LIMS, Ability to write review and execute IQ, OQ, PQ documentation, Ability to communicate effectively.
Our TRANSFORM Values guide all our activities:
Team, Results, Ambitious, Nimble, Solutions, Focused, Openness, Recognize, Make a difference
Inivata Limited is based in Cambridge, UK.
No agencies please.
The closing date for applications is 10th July 2019
We look forward to reviewing your application!