This exciting opportunity is opening up in our vaccine research and development laboratory on the Babraham Research Campus. You will be joining an established team involved in the development and delivery of novel vaccine technologies that provide solutions to current and emerging disease challenges. We are involved in all aspects of vaccine development from concept to delivery and have a pipeline of projects we wish to involve a committed individual to help translate into further vaccine development successes.
Education and Experience:
- MSc, PhD or equivalent experience in molecular genetics and/or biochemistry
Preferred Knowledge and Skill sets :
- Ability to deliver high quality work using standard molecular genetic techniques
- Experience with the following: immunological techniques (ELISA, etc), protein expression, cell culture and microbiological assays, would be useful, but not essential.
Additional Competencies ,
- Ability to work in a flexible, collaborative style with colleagues within the company and external partners
You should have:
- good organisational and communication skills
- good record keeping to a standard required for publication and patent filings.
- a high level of self-motivation
- the ability to prioritise and expedite work to meet project goals and deadlines.
Help and training will be given in order to aid your development.
To apply for this position, and the opportunity to make advances in vaccinology please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment, Cambivac Ltd, Moneta Building, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge, CB22 3AT.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis from March 2019.
Location: Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge