Cambridge, Crewe, Home-based
Boyds is looking for a Programme Director to join busy team providing high quality guidance and support to clients with pharmaceutical and medical device products at various stages in their development.
- Supporting client development programmes across: Target Product Profile development and early strategic planning Drug discovery Pre-clinical study design and oversight CMC manufacture Clinical Development MAA & NDA applications Commercialisation
- Responsible for the selection and management of third parties outsource partners
- Life Sciences degree, PhD
- A background in all parts of the product development cycle from discovery through to commercialisation, pre-clinical and clinical experience
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience of leading virtual development projects
- Used to working in a smaller organisation
- Strong commercial acumen
Contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 50063.