Our Life Sciences client, focused on Osteoporosis and blood clotting management is recruiting for a Chief Development Officer to join their company based in Central London for an initial 6 month period for 1-2 days per week.
The company are currently fundraising for a Phase IIA study which will commence next year (2019), they are recruiting for a Chief Development Officer (CDO) who is up-to-date with new trends and commercially minded, someone who is used to public speaking/presenting and displays charisma. The CDO will get involved with the pitches to potential investors – a way of engaging with people.
- Bone/osteo/osteo-arthritis knowledge and Phase I and IIA experience
- Experience of a fundraise would be ideal and the ability to translate research and science into lay terms ‘investor language’ and be able to articulate in a more commercial setting
- Understand what questions to ask and what will be asked of you when participating in a fund-raise
- Experience of working with investors and Key Opinion Leaders
- Highly engaging and ability to talk to Key Opinion Leaders
Chief Development Officer, Bone, Osteoporosis, Investors, KOL Management, Interim, London, 6-month contract
Duration: 6 months 1-2 days per week
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jo or Sally on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882528 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.