ExecMind, a Life Science Executive Search company, connects globally high-profile scientists and executives with senior and managerial roles in the Life Science industry.
Together with an innovative US-based (Cambridge, MA) biotech start-up we are looking for established scientists who will join as a member of:
Scientific Advisory Board
Location: Europe and the USA
Job context and candidate profile:
A preclinical stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cancer vaccines is looking to establish a Scientific Advisory Board to aid the company through a preclinical stage of product development. The company understands the necessity of having an objective, external perspective on its research and technology, to provide a review, advice and quality authentication. The main responsibility of the Scientific Advisory Board is to provide regular evaluations of the Company’s scientific performance and progress in the development of products.
The Scientific Advisory Board will be composed of internationally recognized scientists, world-class specialists in their respective fields. The company wants to invite experts in preclinical research, cancer biology and therapy and cancer vaccinations.
The SAB meetings will be convened quarterly, with additional visits/meetings scheduled when necessary. The SAB members are expected to review the quality and relevance of scientific research and product development at the Company, along with providing science advice on request.
- Personal attendance and active participation in quarterly meetings and when requested by the Company;
- Active participation in meetings and discussions with other members of the SAB, the Management, R&D personnel and other advisors;
- Providing strategic scientific guidance to the Company regarding product and technology development programs;
- Providing ideas and concepts for new product areas and make recommendations on future scientific directions;
- Providing contacts within the scientific community.
- Consultancy contract;
- Attractive salary;
- Meetings/visits once per quarter/four times a year;
- Remuneration scheme to be proposed by the Company incl. equity share;
Apply via our website:
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities and support you in every step of the recruitment process.