About the Role:
As a Scientific Product Administrator, you will support the addition of new products onto the catalogue, involving compiling and checking datasheets and protocol booklets, as well as supporting the new product selection process for primary antibodies and proteins. You will work closely with the Product Data Integration team to ensure that high quality standards are maintained at all times and that monthly publication targets are met. You will report directly onto the Product Manager.
Please note that you will be based at our global headquarters which are relocating to brand new facilities on the Biomedical Campus South of Cambridge, UK.
This position if a fixed-term contract until the end of June 2019.
About the Product Data Integration (PDI) Team at Abcam:
The PDI team is responsible for integrating new products into the catalogue, along with maintaining and enhancing our current product data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compile and check datasheets ensuring that they contain all information required by customers.
- Create kit protocol booklets for kits and assays adhering to guidelines provided by both the project and product managers.
- Analyze images received from our partners to ensure our strict quality standards are upheld.
- Meet weekly KPIs for all our product ranges (primary antibodies, proteins and peptides, AAAI, kits and assays).
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing our existing product data through our product updates procedures, this includes searching and adding Abcam specific references and images used in academic papers.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute toward our need to continually improve our processes and product information.
You will hold a degree in a Life Sciences Discipline and have experience of at least one of the following antibody based applications: Western Blot (WB), IHC, ICC, FC. Intermediate MS Office skills are a requirement for this position, some scientific writing experience and advanced MS Office skills would be a plus.
You must have meticulous attention to detail and have experience in the use of bioinformatics databasesincluding Uniprot, NCBI, Genecards.
Your commitment to delivering the highest quality datasheets for our customers must be irreproachable as well as your ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines.
You will be open to receiving/giving constructive feedback and willing to adapt your work priorities depending on your team and company initiatives/priorities.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now by clicking on the following link: