Boyds is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to provide effective management and monitoring of sponsor clinical trials.
- Site initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities
- Feasibility and site selection activities
- Performing ethics/IRB submissions
- Site contract negotiation and site liaison activities
- Being involved in the process of business development and other business activities as require
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field
- Proven CRA experience (ideally 5 years) working within a CRO, biotech or pharma company
- Strong independent monitoring experience
- A very strong understanding of the clinical process across all phases (particularly phase I-IIa)
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel.
Contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email@example.com, quoting ref 50098.