Senior Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics
Based in Paris, France
Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
Do you have substantial product development experience within a commercial Medtech or Biotech company?
Would you like to work for a well-funded company with a ground-breaking molecular diagnostic technology platform?
My client is a biotechnology company located in Paris, France, undertaking commercialisation of their novel instrument platform for the analysis of DNA and RNA. Due to extensive funding and their continued company growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics.
The Senior Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics will play a key role in the commercial development of a novel molecular diagnostic technology platform, for the analysis of genetic and epigenetic modifications. This is a great opportunity to play an important role in the development of a cutting-edge technology, and you will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being part of a highly collaborative and multidiscipline team.
The Senior Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics will be responsible for the optimization of protocols for analysis of nucleic acid samples from various sources on our instrument platform and based on client demands.
You will lead and mentor a team of scientists and engineers to ensure timely delivery of kits to early access customers. This role will require thorough documentation of all aspects of product development as well as presenting research activities, results, and project updates to the management team.
Sponsorship is available to the candidates that do not have current entitlement to work in the EU.
To be considered for the Senior Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics you will need the following;
• MSc or PhD degree in biotechnology/molecular biology or a closely related field with significant relevant experience in Biotechnology, Diagnostics, or Pharma.
• Demonstrated track record of significant contributions that led to the successful development and launch of a diagnostic product.
• A strong fundamental knowledge-base and problem-solving skill set across a wide range of molecular biology laboratory techniques, including but not limited to PCR, real-time qPCR assays and extraction and manipulation of RNA molecules for RNAseq sample preparations for NGS.
• The ability to lead and motivate a team of scientists, to achieve a common goal.
• Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
• Ability to work well in a collaborative, highly cross-functional, and fast paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with a unique technology that has the potential to revolutionise molecular diagnostics.
Key Words "Diagnostics, Epigenetics, In-vitro diagnostics, Molecular Biology, Molecular Diagnostics, New Product Development, Next Generation Sequencing, NGS, PCR, product development, Project manager, qPCR, Senior Scientist"
CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency in relation to this position.
Please contact Neil Walton at CY Partners on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +447815246846 for further details.