Location: Lublin, Poland
Together with an innovative biotech company, based in Lublin, Poland, we are looking for an established scientist, a person eager to learn and do research in biology and diagnostics of viral infections.
Ideal candidate should possess a PhD degree with several years of industrial experience within pre-clinical and clinical diagnostic research.
· Overseeing daily work of biologists and technicians focused on product development
· Working in the lab planning and executing immunochemical and biochemical assays
· Coordinating work of associates to meet the company and project timelines
· Working within the interdisciplinary team
· Utilizing expert knowledge on immunochemistry, viral infections, and diagnostics
· Accomplished Biologist/Immunologist, at least PhD level
· At least 2-4 years of experience for the Sr. Scientist role. Previous experience in biotech industry is highly desirable.
· Technical experience in the area of pre-clinical and clinical diagnostic research is essential for this position
· Highly energetic with hands-on experience in development and validation of in vitro assays aimed to verify target binding
· Training and/or experience in basic molecular biology techniques like cell culture, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, Western blot and ELISA, protein based in vitro activity assays is a must
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to be capable of organizing work of scientific team in diagnostics development projects
· Fluent in English
· Working in a highly innovative, self-driven and growing biotech startup, executing SME Instrument project co-financed by European Commission
· Competitive package and great atmosphere
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.
Please apply via: