Senior Stability Analyst
Based in Kent
Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
Do you have substantial experience in Pharma QC or Stability analysis?
Would you like to work for a leading global pharmaceutical company?
My client are a successful global pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company, with a site in Kent. Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking to hire an experience stability analyst to take a senior role in their QC and Stability department.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Stability Analyst will include;
• Perform analysis of routine samples and investigation of non-conforming samples, data evaluation and reporting using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
• Produce documentation in support of analytical method verification/validation and method transfer activities.
• Perform technology transfer (method transfers) and critically evaluate quality control and stability study data.
• Be responsible for the troubleshooting, operation, maintenance, training delivery as an expert and maintain operating procedure for laboratory equipment.
To be considered for the Senior Stability Analyst role you’ll need the following experience;
• Degree in a Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry or a related subject, or equivalent working experience.
• Substantial working experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment with cGMP requirements.
• Solid experience within Quality Control or Stability Studies Analysis using HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR, ideally backed up by troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of tablet and capsule physical tests and tablet/capsule dissolution is an advantage.
• Knowledge of OSS investigations and stability protocol writing
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Key Words “QC, Quality Control, Senior Stability Analyst, Stability Analyst, Senior Analyst, Stability Studies, Stability Protocol, Pharmaceutical, HPLC, Method Development, Method Validation”
CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency in relation to this position.
Please contact Neil Walton on 07851 246846 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.