ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on the recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and Medtech industries.
Senior Technology Transfer Specialist
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Together with a leading Polish Research Institution, we are looking for a Senior Technology Transfer Specialist whose main task will be close cooperation with the Life Sciences & Biotechnology Center and other organizational units and taking an active part in the entire technology generation process at the Institute.
· Participation in the preparation of research projects in terms of the analysis of innovation and market attractiveness, relationships with strategic partners.
· Identification of technologies, research results and projects with commercial potential arising at the Institute.
· Monitoring the development of projects with a potential commercial in cooperation with the scientific area of the organization.
· Preparation of analyzes regarding the implementation and commercial potential of new technologies, designing a commercialization path.
· Establishing and maintaining scientific and business contacts.
· Participation in business negotiations, cooperation with external experts.
· Preparation of technology transfer documents such as: MTA, NDA, MOU, licenses, sales contracts, contracts for R&D services, etc.
· Building the image of the Institute through participation in external events.
· Continuously developing new skills and acquiring up-to-date knowledge in the field of technology transfer.
· Higher education (desired PhD) in biology, biotechnology, medicine or a related field;
· Minimum two years of experience in working in a similar position (technology transfer, business development);
· Experience in working in organizations acquiring financing from external funds, including public ones, will be an additional advantage;
· Vast knowledge of the latest technologies, trends in the development of broadly understood biology, biotechnology, medicine, etc., in accordance with education.
· Familiarity with the issues relating to the technology transfer process and patenting.
· Fluency in Polish and English.
· Contract of employment;
· Attractive salary with a set of benefits (private medical care, free parking spot etc. ).
· Work in a scientific and research organization focused on the implementation of innovative, prestigious research and development projects.
· Opportunities to develop professional competencies through participation in interesting projects.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.
Candidates, who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English by clicking the link below:
Or if you prefer you can email us: email@example.com