Job Location: Stevenage, England
Job Starting Date: Immediate
• Assist in producing reports for market research of emerging technology trends, landscape of relevant disease areas, and competitive analysis of drug assets across different stages.
• Support the BD team with search and evaluation: including screen and identify external opportunities in therapeutic areas of interest,
• Co-ordinate with the BD team for business operation: including database input, meeting set up, logistics, presentation material preparation, translation.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in life science or related subjects at minimum; advanced degree is a plus
• Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Familiarity with drug development
• Willingness to work in a complex matrix and cross-cultural environment
• Willingness to excel in demanding and fast paced working environment
• Mandarin speaking is mandatory
• Work 10hr/week at minimum
• Commutable distance to Stevenage is preferred
For those who are interested in this intern role, please send your CV to email@example.com