Analytical Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
Competitive salary and benefits package
Key words: analytical testing, pharmaceutical, HPLC, GC, Chromatography, LIMS
• Working within a busy stability testing team of pharmaceutical development professionals, this role sits within the Analysis division
• You will be providing stability metrics for new product development and also the routine stability monitoring of existing commercial products
• Key techniques will include: running HPLC and GC, as well as TLC and titrimetric analysis, use of Chromeleon and constant update and monitoring of the LIMS alongside MS Word and Excel for routine storage and processing of data
• Ad hoc laboratory coordination to include stock control, storage and ordering of lab consumables including chemicals and calibration of equipment
• BSc or equivalent in a relevant Chemistry discipline
• Background in analytical pharmaceutical testing
• Good working knowledge of HPLC, TLC and GC
• Up-to-date knowledge of chromatography data handling software packages, lab information systems, MS Word and Excel and databases
• Highly organised, strong attention to detail and a flexible and agile approach, comfortable working to stringent protocols and able to evidence excellent communication skills
Does this sound as if it could be the next step in your Analytical career?
Does your CV demonstrate that you can fulfil the above requirements?
Then apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact me for a further conversation about this exciting opportunity: email@example.com / 01223 607858
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858