Formulation Chemist – Pharmaceuticals
Competitive salary and benefits package
This is an exciting and integral role, working for an independent organisation who work in an agile and innovative way, within a team of scientists developing formulations for topical cosmetics and pharmaceuticals as well as medical devices and medicines.
• Efficient development of new and diverse formulations from the initial design through to the finished products
• Creating bench scale prototype formulations for validation and stability testing
• Assessment of physical stability boundaries to decide which formulations and packaging should be developed for scale-up
• Creation of protocols and development reports, protocols and SOPs
• Taking close involvement with the scale-up operation of formulations (up to 100kg) a well as support the manufacture and filling of clinical trial supplies
• Advise, interrogate and troubleshoot issues with existing product formulations
• Maintain an active involvement in the technical knowledge, processes and capabilities of the laboratory equipment
• BSc in Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic Sciences (or closely related), or equivalent
• Background in formulations development, ideally within pharmaceuticals/cosmetics/skincare
• Exemplary written and spoken communication and numerical reasoning skills
• Able to work in a supportive and collaborative manner, with good planning and prioritising skills and a flexible and independent approach
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact me for further information about this exciting new opportunity: email@example.com / 01223 607858
Please apply by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01223 607858 for a further conversation.