Cambridge, UK, 27th November 2020 / Sciad Newswire / One Nucleus reveals the finalists of its annual BioNewsRound Award, recognising life science companies who have announced exciting developments for patients and the wider sector. The finalists will pitch in the lead up to Genesis 2020 during which the winner will be announced.
Companies and research organisations were nominated for their most important news stories from the last year. These were assessed based on their impact on the organisation, whether they demonstrated an exciting development in the life sciences sector or whether they have the potential to significantly benefit patients. This year’s nominations were particularly competitive, with 30 news stories submitted. The finalists are listed below:
- Abcam IPO - Abcam Announces Pricing of Offering on NASDAQ - pitch video: https://youtu.be/NXll_xiXQuk
- Catalent – Catalent Completes Acquisition of MaSTherCell - pitch video: https://youtu.be/ZztB1Ldg8VM
- Cellen - Online Clinic Launched for Patients Living with Persistent Pain - pitch video: https://youtu.be/TeBbfYjWLYo
- Oxeia - Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Trial for OXE103 - pitch video: https://youtu.be/CSUgt1XPXY0
- Salvia BioElectronics – Salvia BioElectronics Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for Innovative Neurostimulation Solution - pitch video: https://youtu.be/sQMjphKKrJA
- Storm Therapeutics – Storm Therapeutics Selects First-in-Class Clinical Candidate Targeting METTL3 - pitch video: https://youtu.be/eyU2Ordnv9s
A video of each finalist’s pitch will be available to registered delegates via the conference app in the run up to Genesis. Delegates can then vote via a poll on the app and the winner will be announced at the culmination of the prestigious annual Genesis conference, held virtually this year on 10th December. Now in its 20th year, Genesis 2020 will assemble senior executives and decision-makers from across the Life Science, Healthcare and Technology field to present, discuss and demonstrate their collective insight and thought leadership for the sector, themselves and their stakeholders. 100+ expert speakers are already confirmed, spread across plenary talks, panel discussions and four key streams; keynote speeches, understanding deal makers, developing treatments and delivering with patients, as well as new on-demand content.
Register to attend Genesis 2020 to learn more about the award finalists alongside other exciting developments in life sciences and healthcare.