A key challenge to the success of our sector is the ability to attract and retain the best talent possible. Part of the solution is to make sure that those building their careers are aware of how the industry works, who is doing what and which roles exist that they feel they may wish to explore. There is a role for everyone and every role is essential.
Playing our part in the future sustainability and success of the sector, One Nucleus recognise that we are extremely well placed to enable the members of our network to fill their knowledge gaps, build their professional networks and explore how their careers could develop. For this reason, we feel it is important to create the mechanism by which post-post-doctoral researchers can engage with the wider industry. Whether their career plans are to remain in academic research, industry research or indeed away from the laboratory, but still within the field of Life Sciences. There can be a great benefit to understanding what your sector colleagues are doing when you seek to collaborate later.
Cost: £36 + VAT per year
The Post-Doc Membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August. You may however sign up at any point during the year and will only pay for the months remaining in the membership year on a pro rata basis.
Benefits of Post-Doc Membership:
• Free entry to our BioWednesdays and other free to member events
• 30% discount on our Training Courses
• Discounts on delegate rates for our flagship conferences: ON Helix and Genesis
• Opportunities to contribute content to our events and communications
• Priority access to volunteering opportunities at our events
• Access to third party discounts and offers
Also free access to:
• Job vacancies posted by One Nucleus members on our website
• Our eNews with upcoming events, discounts and member news
• Our ON Highlights review
To sign up for Post-Doctoral Researcher Membership, you must supply a copy of your PhD certificate to complete registration.
Anyone within 5 years of being awarded their PhD is eligible
How to sign up:
Please call 01223 896450 who will talk you through the registration process.