Riverlabs is a new and exciting 28-acre life sciences campus, ideally situated at the centre of the ‘Golden Triangle’ in Ware, Hertfordshire. 440,000 sq ft (GIA) will be available in three phases:
• The most affordable, existing, purpose-built R&D space in the ‘Golden Triangle’. An intelligent refresh will transform existing labs into a modern, welcoming and sustainable working environment with staff wellbeing at its heart.
• Available for fit-out in January 2023, Riverlabs 1 provides 141,423 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Available for fit-out in May 2023, Riverlabs 2 provides 219,900 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Set within a unique, open campus environment enjoying natural waterfront to the River Lea. 15 acres of open green space plus sports club, tennis courts, cricket pitch, five-a-side football, access to water-based activities, river walks and nature on the doorstep.
• Perfectly positioned in an established life sciences ecosystem. Home to GSK for 50+ years, and within a 45-minute radius of major life science clusters in London, Cambridge and Stevenage, providing a huge pool of life sciences talent to recruit from.
To find out more visit www.riverlabsware.com
Sagittarius IP is a firm of Chartered and European Patent Attorneys who specialise in chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology subject matter. We provide the following services: drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications and representation before the UK and European Patent Offices, including oppositions and other contentious work; filing of international patent applications (PCT) and control of worldwide patent prosecution; advice on IP strategy; freedom to operate investigation; IP due diligence; and IP education. Sagittarius IP was set up in 2002 and opened a Cambridge office in 2009.
Scendea is an international product development & regulatory consulting Group, delivering market-leading scientific expertise & regulatory solutions, to advance healthcare innovation worldwide. We are committed problem solvers, redefining the meaning of customer service, with a focus on reducing time-to-market and minimising development costs. Our expert team, based in the UK, the Netherlands, Australia, and the US, provide strategic and operational support in the fields of Non-Clinical, CMC, Clinical, and Regulatory to successfully guide products from early development to marketing approval.
Further information on our services can be seen on our website www.Scendea.com/services.
SCi Partners is a leader in providing life science executive search and interim management talent solutions to international biopharma, medical device and start-up companies. Our highly regarded team is a fusion of expertise and knowledge, drawing upon an extensive heritage in the sector.
Our mission is to leverage this experience, to attract and secure the best talent and provide great career opportunities for our customers and candidates alike. SCi Partners deliver an exceptional customer and candidate experience in the ever evolving landscape that is life sciences.
We are a science communications agency for the life science, biotech, healthcare and engineering sectors - a talented team of communicators, marketers and designers with a shared passion for scientific discovery.
Our clients include start-ups, scale-ups and global players from all parts of the innovation ecosystem; we all share a common purpose - a vision to shape the future.
We’ve spent our careers working closely with entrepreneurs and innovators to connect brilliant ideas with audiences globally.
We think creatively, de-code the complex and bring innovative science to life.
Whether you are a biotech start-up wanting to build a brand and establish your reputation or a more established player in need of PR support or a digital marketing campaign, we’d love to hear from you.