Release Life Sciences (RLS) helps life sciences - individuals, inventions, teams, technologies, and organisations - to release their full potential and achieve growth.
After understanding your unique situation, our mission is to enhance capabilities and increase capacity fast, and when you need it the most. So that you can achieve your most important results.
We do so by providing interim leadership and resources in Commercial, Product Management, Marketing, R&D, Operations and Programme Management.
RLS is here to support at every step, from product and company concept, to achieving long-term growth. We believe in great communication, a coaching mindset and collaboration coupled to clear, well understood processes.
We’re proud of serving our clients in the Life Sciences and developing long term, win-win relationships.
Watch our Member Showcase Video https://bit.ly/3nESvjJ
Restore Harrow Green is a specialist in laboratory logistics and delivers a wide range of expert services including project management, ground transportation, packing and casing, handling confidential laboratory data, cleanroom relocation and the transfer of hazardous material.
Our highly skilled and trained teams have the expertise required to handle every aspect of a laboratory relocation from chemicals, research samples and sensitive data to refrigerated components, instruments, tools and precision equipment. Whether you’re moving a single instrument, a priceless sample or planning a complex large scale relocation in the UK or overseas, our track record, skills and regulatory adherence makes us the first choice trusted partner in laboratory logistics.
We have insight and knowledge which has grown through a deep understanding of our Life Sciences and Healthcare customers and over 35 years of supporting organisations in the planning, implementation and delivery of laboratory relocations and instrument transportation.
Riverlabs is a new and exciting 28-acre life sciences campus, ideally situated at the centre of the ‘Golden Triangle’ in Ware, Hertfordshire. 440,000 sq ft (GIA) will be available in three phases:
• The most affordable, existing, purpose-built R&D space in the ‘Golden Triangle’. An intelligent refresh will transform existing labs into a modern, welcoming and sustainable working environment with staff wellbeing at its heart.
• Available for fit-out in January 2023, Riverlabs 1 provides 141,423 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Available for fit-out in May 2023, Riverlabs 2 provides 219,900 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Set within a unique, open campus environment enjoying natural waterfront to the River Lea. 15 acres of open green space plus sports club, tennis courts, cricket pitch, five-a-side football, access to water-based activities, river walks and nature on the doorstep.
• Perfectly positioned in an established life sciences ecosystem. Home to GSK for 50+ years, and within a 45-minute radius of major life science clusters in London, Cambridge and Stevenage, providing a huge pool of life sciences talent to recruit from.
To find out more visit www.riverlabsware.com
Sagittarius IP is a firm of Chartered and European Patent Attorneys who specialise in chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology subject matter. We provide the following services: drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications and representation before the UK and European Patent Offices, including oppositions and other contentious work; filing of international patent applications (PCT) and control of worldwide patent prosecution; advice on IP strategy; freedom to operate investigation; IP due diligence; and IP education. Sagittarius IP was set up in 2002 and opened a Cambridge office in 2009.
Santander UK's Corporate and Commercial bank is responsible for working with UK companies to help them grow, prosper and succeed both domestically and in international markets. We employ a number of Sector Specialists drawn from industry which allows us to more easily identify with clients requirements and in turn help them build their businesses. The Life Science sector is of particular interest to us and our Sector Specialist is based in the Cambridge area.